Liftmaster Wall Mount Garage Door Opener Services – Kansas City, MO
8500 – Elite Series® Wall Mount Garage Door Opener
No matter what are the weather conditions of your town, this equipment will serve to its maximum. The 3240 1/2 HP screw drive openers are specially manufactured or crafted to run bother-free and without any noise. The operation remains smooth in both - the hottest as well as in the coldest of the temperatures.
- This opener meets all UL325 requirements.
- This machine is ideal for obstructed or cathedral ceilings.
- The 8500C is also created with the Timer-to-Close. This means that your garage door can easily be set to close automatically, you are only required to pre-program the minutes and hours.
- Wall Mount Design frees the garage ceiling of the operators that hang. It also opens the space for extra storage.
- These aforesaid features bring in huge amount of peace of mind. After installing this, you would never have to worry about whether you closed the door just 5 minutes after you drive off from your place.
- The opener remote light delivers 200 watts of light with changeable light time delay.
- MAX series radio monitoring with the burst technology that boosts the range of your remotes.
- The device is integrated with the control panel with timer-to-close.
- Extremely quiet operation. In this machine, the sound and vibration gets eliminated through the ceiling. This is the best pick if you have a home where your living room or your bedroom is just above or next to the garage area.
- The best part is the MyQ mobile app is a free download which doesn't require annual activation fee as well going forward.
- MyQ is also enabled in this device. This allows you to access your garage door from your computer, smart phone, or tablet, even when you are distant (with optional 828LM Internet Gateway).
- Remote light delivers 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay
- This also has Auto-force feature that constantly monitors the entire garage door system. This adapts the device to bear with the temperature fluctuations, floor height, or door track movement.
- For sectional doors only, up to 14 ft. high or 180 sq. ft., 650 lbs, there is an effortless installation procedure that takes about 2 hrs.
- The enclosed device case brings about continuous lubrication and security of the machine, so that it functions hassle-free and for a prolonged time.
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® facilitates you to automatically program security codes from the MyQ® Control Panel® or the powerhead.
- A 6-foot power cord makes it easier to connect to a power source.
Safety & Security Features
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if some person or object interrupts in the middle of the way down.
- The Protector System® safety sensors work out an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and robotically reverse the door if anything at all comes in the middle while the door is closing.
- Security+ 2.0™ rolling code technology makes sure that a new code is created each time you use the device.
- Opener light turns on automatically when The Protector System's infrared beam is broken.
- Lifetime warranty on the motor.
- If there is no power, manual release handling is also possible.
- When the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway is used with garage door openers, the operator must function with the sectional doors. This takes down the risk of any kind of injury to anyone.
- 5-year parts warranty.
Our Special Features
Some of the unique features of our services that make our solutions the most sought after in the industry are:
- 24/7/365 availability
- Prompt solutions - same day response
- The most pocket-friendly services in town
- Unbeatable solutions with the quality materials used
- Life-time warranty on garage door springs
- Officially licensed and well-resourced professionals
- Complete customer satisfaction - the mantra to our success
Contact us anytime to hire our renowned experts for garage door repair services!